[access-uk] Re: winmail question

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:45:42 +0100

hello joe.

yes, its already turned on in windows mail for you. as long as the person's in your address book it should automatically auto complete. if not, try going to the sending page and see what options there are, or give me a call when you're free.

Mo.

On 10/04/2014 12:29, Joe Hunter wrote:
Hi all, just started using wimail and I am trying to find the check box in
tools and options to fill in the remainderof the too field if I just type in
the first letter of the person I need.  Can this be done please. Joe.