[access-uk] Re: windows update automatically.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:39:48 +0100

no, Wally I don't think you/any is being over dramatic lol.  it's more
important to do these things when on Broadband as, we all know we are
connected all of the time and it's a bit harder to shut down the broadband
connection than it is to shut down a dialup connection.

very important.  I'll have to look for another firewall personaly as, I'm
not happy with zone alarm.  i'm not getting on with that well.  I like
sygate a lot better.  is that still going?

Justin