[access-uk] Re: which ftp client?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:33:58 +0100

Billy,

Steve is the expert on FDM - I only started using it earlier this week after he
had mentioned
it on the list.  I am still exploring it myself, but I have been able to resume
interrupted
downloads without any problems.

When I suggested Internet Explorer for downloading from FTP sites, I should
have
mentioned that the  disadvantage would be the lack of a resume function.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison