[access-uk] Re: volume control in system tray

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:30:18 +0100

Hmmm! - I've had this happen under Vista, but then, other items have disappeared from the system tray too, and rebooting has brought back focus, think in that case it is JFW that has the problem. You've had a suggestion how to fix it under XP, and under vista, just go to Control Panel, and type Volume in the search box.

Hope you get it sorted -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>