[access-uk] Re: trekker breze

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:51:15 +0100

Hi Chris.

Well, I've offered to demo it for her if she would but give me a ring. I would suggest she took me up on my offer *smile* as I can properly demonstrate it and dispel any illusions she may have about using the product, not to mention asking questions of an expert, something you can't do when listening to a podcast.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>