[access-uk] too much info

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <eyeliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:19:53 -0700

Hi,
I know I have posted this before, but I am still having the same issue with
Jaws reading the file, type, size, author, date created and description. It
even does this when I press the start button. I have gone into Jaws Config
Manager and selected Speech and sounds manager and tried to fix it from there.
I have gone into Verbosity options to see if I could fix it from there. I have
gone into just about every menu in Config Manager, but no go. I have also gone
into View and Choose details and unchecked every box except name and that
hasn't worked either. I have Jaws 10 with Windows XP home, 2003. Its not a huge
deal but extremely annoying and I would really like to fix it. Whatever I did,
I can't seem to undo it.

Shea