  From: Shea Anker
  To: eyeliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:19 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] too much info

  Hi,
  I know I have posted this before, but I am still having the same issue with
Jaws reading the file, type, size, author, date created and description. It
even does this when I press the start button. I have gone into Jaws Config
Manager and selected Speech and sounds manager and tried to fix it from there.
I have gone into Verbosity options to see if I could fix it from there. I have
gone into just about every menu in Config Manager, but no go. I have also gone
into View and Choose details and unchecked every box except name and that
hasn't worked either. I have Jaws 10 with Windows XP home, 2003. Its not a huge
deal but extremely annoying and I would really like to fix it. Whatever I did,
I can't seem to undo it.

  Shea

database 4069 (20090512) __________