[access-uk] Re: to ibrahim about ghost

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:25:29 -0000

I think we've all looked for this for ages.  Some think they have one and say
they restore their system from scratch in no time at all, but I'm still
doubtful that any really do this without sighted help ... given that you often
can't restore whilst in Windows.

I shall be looking keenly to see replies to this also.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx