[access-uk] Re: the receiver

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:53:55 +0100

there is no such thing as a blue tooth receiver although there is a
bluetooth adaptor which gives a computer the ability to interact with other
bluetooth devices.

This is a bluetooth GPS receiver which means that it receives information
from GPS satellites and communicates that information to the PC, phone,
Pocket PC or whatever by way of a bluetooth connection.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980