[access-uk] Re: the new hard drive recently purchased

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:07:25 +0100

Hi Carol,
I have a 500 Western Digital drive as purchased from Maplins, my drive
switches off if left on at the mains and not accessed. It also switches off
when the PC is turned off and the mains to the drive left on.
Mine hasn't done the other things you spoke of.

Hope this helps.
Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
IbbyKar
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx