[access-uk] Re: the iplayer

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:23:44 +0000

Have you already chosen the option to allow it to play content for over 16s. If not, it may be that it's wanting you to do that first. If you refresh the screen using INSERT Escape you may be able to find the tick box but I think I had to use the JAWS cursor to find it.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: John Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:12 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] the iplayer

Hi all I am in the iplayer trying to play casualty from last night
but nothing happens not sure why.
surely this iplayer should work. any help please thanks