[access-uk] Re: the iplayer

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:26:51 +0000

You said it won't work with anything other than Apple devices? I'm using it on a PC. Apologies if I've misunderstood as I didn't see the previous thread.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: john coley
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: the iplayer

Hi John, did you not read the thread a couple of weeks ago about the
IPlayer? As of the 10th December it will no longer work, other than, as I
understand it, with apple devices.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>