[access-uk] tesco shopping! weird problem!

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:59:18 -0000

hi all, okay here's a tesco online problem, but not the usual sort! if i
shop on the tesco access sight, all is fine. when i go to the checkout all
my items are sat there in the basket. if however, i use the main tesco site,
when i go to the checkout, all the items i've added on the main site have
disappeared!! so for experiment i tried adding stuff to my basket on the
access site, i then shut down internet explorer and logged in on the main
site, all the items i'd added on the access site are sat in the basket and
when i go to checkout, they remained! so i left those items in the basket
and added some more while i was on the main site, and went to checkout,
access ones stayed, main site items vanished! has anyone got a clue what is
happening? because i'm at a loss!! i've tried unloading my firewall,
allowing all cookies etc, but nothing seems to work. i had a similar problem
with sainsburys last time i tried their site, as soon as i went to pay for
them all the basket emptied itself. sainsbury's say there's no problem with
their site. i figure it must be something with my set up here but i just
haven't a clue what it is!
email or msn
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cheers - kevin