[access-uk] playing MP3 with Windows Media Player

  • From: Alan Pollard <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:43:01 +1100

Hi List Members,I have just  recentley started useing CD.ex,on my Win 98
Machine.I have been   successfully extracting Audio files to Wav into the
cdex defalt folders and Playing the Wav Files  o k in Windows  Media
Player, Version 6.4.However when I     attempted to convert to MP3 with F9,
 this time  the Nero! Player loaded   but  would not Play.Could the WMP
version be  incompatible with  MP3?.  ?.also  ,because I am useing  Win 98,
could you suggest what would be the highest version  of WM Player that I
could move  up too that would play MP3?  plus is their any advantage in
useing  the CDex Player?.Thank you for your help in anticipation.Alan