[access-uk] Re: smart vision mobile phone from Sight and Sound

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 13:52:24 +0100

hi there this phone the tellorion is very good for people transfering over to a
touch screen phone. it truly is very very good and has a plastic key cover over
the screen of an android phone thereby when using it the phone is like the old
nokia phones in some ways. you can switch simply back to android with no
difficulty at all and the apps on this phone are great. i would definatly say
give steve nut a call about it it is well well worth it.