[access-uk] smart vision mobile phone from Sight and Sound

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:21:29 +0100

Hello everyone,

While listening to this month's edition of Playback magazine, I was interested
in the coverage of the sight village exhibition held in Glasgow last month.
One of the interviews was with someone from sight and sound, who mentioned and
briefly demonstrated a new mobile phone called smart vision.  He said this is
a specially designed phone with a physical traditional phone keypad and
touchscreen, so you can enter information on the keypad and also use the
screen.  It is a fully-talking phone and the voice demonstrated was Daniel.  I
have had a look on their website and cannot find any information about this
phone, so I have e-mailed them.  As I did this yesterday I am waiting for
their reply.  Does anyone have anything to add about this phone and how it
compares with others on the market?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1