[access-uk] Re: selecting and copying a web address

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:49:02 -0000

Jackie, that's fine, and I've no problem with your way of doing this,
but what's wrong with using F6 to move to the address field.  Doing
this I find the address is already highlighted and I can simply do a
control-C to copy.  It's simply I find alt-D a bit cramped to do.

Cheers,
Ray.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: