[access-uk] Re: recently installed skype

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:24:11 +0100

Hi David
I installed Skype some months ago now and found that I got all  sorts of
weird effects if I had it set up to come on when the computer starts.
There's a little tick  box at the bottom of the Skype log off screen which
says "Start Skype when the computer starts" Make sure that the next time you
log off from Skype you untick this box.  You will then need to start Skype
from the Desktop as and when you need it.
Tony