[access-uk] Re: pop up blocks

  • From: "The Dundas Family" <thedundasfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:50:21 +0100

MessageHi Mark

Thanks for this. When I click to listen it gives me an audible sound and then
returns to the link asking me to listen again. I went into the jaws cursor and
that's where it said that a pop up window was blocked but it didn't ask me to
OK it and I could get no more information about it. Do I need to go into the
pop up blocks sub-menu again in Internet Explorer even though I've turned pop
up blocker off or should I be going somewhere else.

Thanks a lot.

Wendy