[access-uk] podcast on levelator and a totorial on resetting and refreshing windows 8 and higher

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:13:35 +0530

Hi listers.
I have made two podcasts and want to share it with you.
My first podcast is on a program called Levelator it is a best program
mainly for those who are in podcasting it is a post-production tool
that helps you to compress and level you are audio

Download the podcast from.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16617710/a%20podcast%20on%20Levelator.mp3

U can download the Levelator program from.

http://download.cnet.com/The-Levelator/3000-2170_4-197650.html

This program works from xp to windows 8.1 although it is said to work
only from windows xp to windows7.
It is also tested on Mack os 10.7 and works without any problem.

My second podcast is about how u can refresh and reset windows and higher pcs.
Worning this only works on windows 8 and 8.1 devices
Download the podcast from.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/xczqPBOyCI4R0sX4NIoOPc
Both the podcasts are finalized using Levelator
Please listen to the podcasts for more info

--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx