[access-uk] Re: Audacity

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:27:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi bJ,
glad to hear that you managed to delete audio before the cursor. To delete
before the cursor should be similar:
1. Move the cursor to where you want, using for example [ during playback, and
then pressing space to stop.
2. Because playback starts at the cursor, you can check that you've moved the
cursor by playing some audio and seeing where it starts from.
3. Select a time range from the cursor to the beginning of the tracks (time
zero) by pressing shift+home.
3. Again you can check the time range has been selected by playing the audio:
when a time range is selected, then only the time range is played - not all the
audio. So it should play from the start up until where you moved the cursor.
4. press delete.

David.