[access-uk] new member introduction and music store question

  • From: "Nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 11:40:07 +0200

Hi all
My name is nicol.
I am from south africa.
I am 36 years old and I am totally blind since birth.
I am a jaws user.
to this list for my music store enquiry.
I am looking for a blind friendly  website where I can buy downloadable
music in mp3 format.
This needs to be a website where I can buy music by entering my credit card
details.
Preferably it must be a website where I can preview music before I buy.
But if this is not possible, its no big deal.
I am looking for instrumental music.
IN other words music without any  vocals.
I am specifically  looking for instrumental ballroom dancing and jazz music.
I strongly prefer  not to buy music from the Itunes store.
If I buy music from the Itunes store I can only listen to it on my IPHone.
And I've heard from people that music in the Itunes store is extremely
expensive.
 My computer is  connected to my 5.1 set of speakers and that is how I
prefer to listen to music.
Any help is much appreciated.
Bfn
NIcol