[access-uk] Re: maps directions

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:58:02 -0000

Hi  Jackie
yes  www.traintaxi.co.uk  is a very useful site  to be aware of.

I  use  "Radio  Taxis Group  Ltd" in London, I have  an account with them.
It does  workout more  expensive to pay on account, but I do find there are
useful  advantages.

1. If the taxis are very very busy, account  customers are given prioirty.

2. If there was a problem with the driver  it's easy for the  taxi
office to  trace which driver one was with.

3. And of course  if  paying on account no need to have change  for the
farem
at time of  pick up.

Regards,  Derek