[access-uk] Re: maps directions

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:34:19 -0000

Good to hear Gordon.  Wonder if there's any Podcast or similar
platform to tell us how things like pedestrian map directions actually
see the light of  day?  Easy to imagine that without your influence
not only would it not get donwdone, but likely no one would think of
doing it.

Would make a good interview if he's up for it.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx