[access-uk] Re: magnification for computer

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:41:58 +0100

When you insert the JAWS CD! There's a button that says, "MAGic Screen Magnification". Click on that, and follow the prompts, which will be verbal as well as visual, to install MAGic on your computer. Like JAWS, you can run MAGic in 40 minute mode, then reboot, an unlimited number of times. In fact, what they give you is an ILM version of MAGic, meaning you can use the same installed copy to authorize MAGic on your computer. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx