[access-uk] Re: magnification for computer

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:09:39 +0100

I use Supernova magnification and find it absolutely excellent. It has the addition of a speech screen reader. In the past I have used Magic which is excellent too. I would not know how to compare them though because all I want is a certain level of magnification and when once set it works great. Also used Zoomtext in the past but it would not be my screen reader of choice currently as I rely on a lot more speech than Zoomtext offers.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "brendan" <red.alert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>