[access-uk] Re: list moderator

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:17:00 -0000

Hi Vincent,

Please read the below
  and it should be of help to you.

  Tony

  We hope the following may answer your questions:-

  Q:  Where do I send instruction to leave, etc., and what is the command?

  A:  All commands should be sent to
  access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Q:  Where do I put the command?

  A:  In the Subject line only.  Do NOT put any text in the body of the message.

  Q:  How do I get off this list?

  Put the single word command unsubscribe in the Subject

  Q:  Holidays - I want to stop list mail while I am away - how?

  Put the single word command vacation in the Subject.

  Q:  Holidays - I'm back and want to restart mail - How?

  Put the two word command unset vacation in the Subject

  Q:  If I get into trouble, who can I get help from?

  A:  You can reach a human being by sending a normal e-mail message to:-

  access-uk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  But please remember that Moderators are human beings, and may not be able to
answer requests immediately, especially if you e-mail in the middle of the
  night!

  Q:  Digest - Can I get the list in Digest form?

  A:  A daily digest can be obtain by sending a message to the request address
with the Subject:-

  set access-uk digest

  Q:  Can I get a Digest AND regular messages?

  A:  Yes, send a message to the request address with the command:-

  set access-uk digest2

  Q:  How do I stop digests and go back to receiving normal messages?

  A:  Send a message to the request address with the Subject:-

  unset access-uk digest

  --- END OF FAQ LIST ---

  ---
  Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.