[access-uk] Re: jaws scripts for easy reader version 2

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 00:59:27 +0100

thanks for this Brian, I think I'll stick with version 1.3 for the time being. I'm certainly with you about wanting to know how far through the book I am in hours and minutes, I can't understand why so many of the software daisy players don't provide this feature. I think they just get carried away with the fancy stuff and forget about the simple things.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>