[access-uk] image for windows

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:58:17 -0000

Hi Carol, Andy and anyone else interested in checking out Image For Windows. In answer to the question how many DVD's would be needed for an image I've just done an image using standard compression, and it's fitted 14 gigs on one DVD. Mind you, I should imagine that's about the max for one, unless you use dual layer, which I think you can use with Image For Windows, although I've never tried.

                   John.