[access-uk] Re: how to copy return label to an e-mail

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:35:30 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Have you tried printing the label off, scanning it as an image and sending that in an email? If the label requires a courier collection to be booked, you can have Amazon generate you a temporary link which you can share with your friend, they can then print the label off maintaining the security of your account which can not be compromised and book the collection, however this only works for courier collections not items you need to take to a post office.

All the best and good luck.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:23 PM
To: 'access uk'
Subject: [access-uk] how to copy return label to an e-mail

Hi

I need to return an item I purchased for a friend to amazon,
on their return label, they have a bar code, I have to
log-in to my account and print the labels off, I don't want
just anyone logging into my account, using super nova, what
is the easiest way for me to get the label and send it to my
friend in a format he can just print off? There may be a
second one to do as another item I got for him is faulty
too. I am not sure just copying and pasting the labels will
work.

Regards

Adrien