[access-uk] Re: A question about Juice

  • From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:19:34 +0100

Hi Petrina,

The config file is in the roaming directory, a .cfg file, here is the
relevant bit from my system config file:

appdata_dir = 'd:\\Users\\John\\AppData\\Roaming\\iPodder'
gui_dir = 'C:\\Program Files\\Juice\\gui'
download_dir = u'\\\\media\\public\\share\\podcasts'

I have several drives, C, D amd a media drive.
You need to change the download directory.

Regards, John.