[access-uk] Re: help with trying to get onto Sky Web mail

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:48:01 -0000

hi Jackie.
thanks will try tomorrow.
Chelsea lost the league cup final, wow.
best.
   Barrie.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:29 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: help with trying to get onto Sky Web mail

Hi Barry

I'm not getting that particular error, but I tried logging into my Sky account to see if I could replicate your problem. What I get is sent round in a circle with my username and password. They are correct, and have been entered in as such, but I keep being told there are errors and can't log in. So basically I think they are probably Chelsea supporters and are in the huff because they thankfully lost the League Cup final just now. (smile).

Seriously, it might be their server, so perhaps try another time.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx