[access-uk] Re: headset recommendations please!

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:31:50 +0100

Hi Ibrahim, been looking around amazon and others for a while and settled on
the Logitech H600 wireless headset,by pure coincidence I was dragged into
currys earlier today where I bought them for £8 cheaper than amazon,not often
that happens lol! Having set them up I have to say the sound is good, if there
is a flaw in them it is the lack of volume. This is especially noticeable if
the base boost or enhancement function is operational, ah well, can’t have it
all!

I do hope you are ok, take care!

alistair