[access-uk] Re: handheld DAB radios

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:28:56 -0000

hi pele, well after a bit of research i've discovered that dixons and currys
seemed to be the only places selling the grd300 and both are out of stock.
i've also discovered from radio now, that this model appears to be coming to
the end of it's shelf life! so i doubt i'll find it now unfortunately!
looks like it's still the MOS model!
email or msn
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cheers - kevin