[access-uk] Re: handheld DAB radios

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:12:37 -0000

Hi Kevin,

The Pure pocket DAB 1000 is worked in basically the same way as the MOS set.
The main differences are that it's larger, probably about twice the size, has
longer battery life, sixteen hours as opposed to twelve, but takes three As
instead of two.  Oh, one other thing.  You can run it of an AC adapter which is
provided.  Also it's finished in a kind of brushed aluminium instead of
plastic.

Cheers now.

Ian