[access-uk] Re: goodmans talking freeview box

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 02:27:23 +0100

Jillian,

I know someone who owns this and just asked my partner if she'd heard if
they had the same problems.  Especially as we're going to buy one and her
reply is as follows.

"He was flicking through fine when i was talking to him earlier.  Wonder if
she has it upside down?  Apparently there is a mistake in the instruction
that say certain connections and buttons go from left to right when they
really go the other way.  He said he thought you could alter the volume of
tv and speech independently but hadn't worked out how yet. "

Barry.

"