[access-uk] Re: goodmans talking freeview box

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:54:22 +0100

I ordered it a couple of weeks ago when I realised my Net Jem was on its last legs and got an email from RNIB saying that expected delivery was going to be the week beginning 16 August. Well mine turned up early.

Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>