[access-uk] free Podcast-making software

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:44:08 +0200

    Hi all,
I don't know how many of you guys are familiar with the giveaway of the day
project, I also don't know the reasoning behind it, but it's a project where,
for twenty-four hours, a version of a publisher's software is given away free
with the publisher's permission. Today, I don't know if it's accessible, but
the software that's been given away today is called Podcast Wizzard, which says
it does step-by-step podcast creation. I'm downloading it now and will try it.
The site of the project is at
www.giveawayoftheday.com
Ari