[access-uk] Re: feedback on screen readers wanted

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:54:25 +0200

I wanted to once try Virgo, but my friend installed and tried it, and when he uninstalled it, he claimed it messed up his video card and he then couldn't run JAWS. Anyway, it apparrently costs just as much as JAWS and other screen readers, and it also apparrently hasn't been updated for a long time, so probably not worth it, the site doesn't even have much English info. Ari