[access-uk] Re: face book

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:19:22 +0100

Wendy, Facebook will work with JAWS, however be aware of the captures, although
there are accessible versions of this now, including a system whereby they text
you a code to which you enter that during registration, something I was aware
of, but only found out today that it's now available here in the UK. Hope that
helps.