[access-uk] Re: e-mails

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:43:30 +0100

Hi Sandra

Yes indeed this is what you have to do to prevent the tangle my Emails got
into recently, and had nothing to do with me.  I have since started using my
Gmail account for Email lists, and my BT account for anything else.  So far
so good! I always check the BT Spam folder once in a while, and even the
Gmail equivalent which is much easier to navigate.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx