[access-uk] Re: curious DAB radio behaviour!

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:22:07 -0000

hi jill, try doing a new auto tune. it seems like a good idea every now and
then now as the radio doesn't automatically pick up new stations. my problem
was i hadn't re-tuned since i bought it, and century wasn't available at
that time, so the radio didn't pick it up. is all fine now though!
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx