[access-uk] curious DAB radio behaviour!

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:38:59 -0000

hi all, up until today, i've been using my old faithful pure evoke-1 radio.
with this model i've been unable to pick up century FM, despite when i've
looked into it, it's listed as being available in my area. today my new
sonus talking DAB radio arrived. and, bingo! century FM is coming through
loud and clear. is this sort of thing the norm? or is the evoke-1 inferior
when it comes to picking up radio stations? i was under the impression,
either a station was available to you or it wasn't! i've tried moving the
radio around the house and it makes no difference.`
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx