[access-uk] Re: convertin wma to mp3

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:19:54 -0000

Justin,

I use a program called Ace-High mp3 wav wma ogg converter which will convert just about everything.

The website is:

www.audio-converter.com

You can download a trial version to try, but I think the registered version only costs about 19 US dollars.

Gordon Atkinson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>