[access-uk] computer hangs on shutdown

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:26:30 +0100

Hi All

I'm using Windows XP Service Pack Two, with all the latest updates installed and JAWS 6.1. My computer quite often hangs when I try to shut it down and I have to turn it off with the power button. I've been to the Microsoft site to have a look at their support section, but there doesn't seem to be anything in their page on problems with shutting down windows that applies to me. any suggestions on what might be going wrong?

thanks

James