[access-uk] celleron processors

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:41:34 +0100

Hi all.

will JAWS, supernova  or Window-eyes work on a PC with a celleron processor or
should they be avoided at all costs.

Generally I have suggested a pentium 4 or AMD equivalent is required as a
minimum but this is only to be on the safe side.

I know there are system requirements listed on websites for products but it's
useful to find out from others what will and won't work.

I have been asked about a PC from EuroPC with a 3.06 GHZ Celleron processor and
512 MB of RAM.

There is integrated graphics on the PC but it should be possible to find a
cheap graphics card so that system ram is not taken up.  it's just a case of
whether the celleron will work.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page