  From: Graham Page
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:41 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] celleron processors

  Hi all.

  will JAWS, supernova  or Window-eyes work on a PC with a celleron processor
or should they be avoided at all costs.

  Generally I have suggested a pentium 4 or AMD equivalent is required as a
minimum but this is only to be on the safe side.

  I know there are system requirements listed on websites for products but it's
useful to find out from others what will and won't work.

  I have been asked about a PC from EuroPC with a 3.06 GHZ Celleron processor
and 512 MB of RAM.

  There is integrated graphics on the PC but it should be possible to find a
cheap graphics card so that system ram is not taken up.  it's just a case of
whether the celleron will work.

  Regards

  Graham
  Graham Page