[access-uk] Re: cannot get sky talker to talk

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:45:26 +0100

OK mine is plugged in to the top scart socket. Then my old scart cable plugged in to that. You have plugged in the serial cable in to the socket on your Sky box right? If that doesn't work also try manually turning the box on using the power button on the front. You should hear the unit click when you turn your sky box on and off. I've had a couple of times when mine has stopped talking but after turning the sky box on and off it worked again.

Peter