[access-uk] Re: bewildered now

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:46:52 -0000

 not to worry, all sorted now.

Colin F

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Colin Fowler
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:38 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] bewildered now

  Hi,

  My PC seems to have reverted back to a strange date. 28 April 2003 in Fact,
not sure why, or what I may have done, suffice to say I did not do a system
restore to that date.

  Could someone help me reset it to the current date and time please? I know
about the date and time properties in control panel, but for some reason I
don't think this is it. The reason I say that is because the calande does not
give me an options other than 7 14 21 or 28 and when I press F1 it says that
this is the PC settings date.

  If anyone could help I'd be most grateful.

  PS. This is the reason that my composed mails appeared to not be appearing in
my OE sent items. They have been, but right back in the 2003 calander entry.

  Thanks Colin F