[access-uk] Re: bbc listen again

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:02:04 +0100

Yes, Dave me too!  A general link which acts as a sort of gateway to
all the Listen Again feeds is at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/

To get the most from this page though you need to be pretty hot with
your screen reader's lists and headings navigation, but the find
command is useful too.

Still, you can probably also take the easy way out with Alistair
King's Listen Again alternative.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: